Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Life’s Journey: full circle, making laps?

 It’s funny how our life’s journey sometimes brings us full circle, and every taking laps around some waypoints.

On Monday, I headed over to Sunset Elementary to visit with my friend, mentor.  Pulling in presented an unexpected wave of feelings.  You see, after my family moved to Maryland in the 1980s we lived right there for a few years while my parents learned the area. I went to Sunset Elementary for 1st and 2nd grade. I walked over, climbed the big hill and walked past the playground into school every day! 

Fast forward a bit… 2008… Sunset was home of of first assistant principalship!!! Now that was pretty special! There were even a few teachers still there! 

Walking in this week flooded me with so many memories. So many memories! 

No comments: